Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I Love My Job

In my last gig in the private sector, I used to worry about things like paging memory into graphics-card address space and implementing Bresenham's algorithm across multiple APIs and trying to figure out what a next-generation architectural CAD system would look like.

Today, I walked past a conversation on software development just as urgently informed by user needs, just as concerned with what's technically possible today. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the Finn slap his forehead and heard him mutter: "I forgot about the goats."

Cutting edge development in the ag sector. Ya can't wait to get to work in the morning, I tell ya. (Oddly enough, I'm being perfectly straight with you -- it *is* tons of fun, though the Sexy Quotient is about nil when it comes to geek bragging rights.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Dithermaster said...

pushing a dot...
pushing a dot...
pushing a dot...

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home